Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Newcomer here!!

Jcruz004

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Honda Civic Hatch
Good evening, guys! My name is Javier from Miami, FL. I don't own an S3 just yet but I'm here doing my research before I get into another car that is complete trash. I'm a Honda guy and I currently drive a 2019 Civic Hatchback Sport. The motor that came with the car is very similar to the Si motor ( 1.5L Turbo), except the cams and rod sizes are slightly different. After going full bolt ons, I blew the motor at 270HP/315TQ with 7k miles, more specifically snapped a rod and it pierced the block. I took this chance to buy an Si motor and built it with Saenz Rods, JE Piston, ARP Head studs, and BC Valve train. Also, Slapped in an M-Factory LSD with an upgraded turbo and Meth injection. After 4 months, I got the car back and I made 340HP/360TQ. Shortly after, I blew 3rd gear and rebuilt the trans with a factory 3rd because they didn't have upgraded gears for the car yet. The car ran a a few thousans miles and at 11k miles, spun a rod. At this point, I wanted nothing to do with this car so I pulled the motor, put in a stock motor, and parted out. The built motor was rebuilt and sold. I'm getting rid of the car soon and I have my eye on an S3. I think it's the most atttracted car in its class, and the DSG intrigues me. I'm aware that it comes with and Golf R motor but since I have little to no knowledge on Euros, I don't know the limitations on the motor and trans, factory issues, and performance brands to look up. All insight is welcome. Thanks in advance

Duglasfla

Reactions
City
Minsk
State
WV
Country
Benin
What I Drive
2009 E92 M3 Coupe
Can I contact Administration?
I'ts important.