Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Pedal Vibration / Strange Engine Rumble After Spacers + Eventuri Intake

ctz

Reactions
City
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 RS3
I recently installed wheel spacers and the Eventuri intake for my 8Y. Once I started it up, I immediately noticed the pedals vibrating, almost as if I am feeling the engine through the pedals. This typically stops at higher speeds, and occasionally doesn't even happen at all at any speed. If something was rubbing, why would it randomly stop? I also noticed the engine making a "raspy" noise when I lift up the hood. Any ideas on what the problem could be? I feel that it has to do with the intake more than the spacers.

OP
ctz

ctz

Reactions
City
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 RS3
Thread Starter #2
SOLVED...Hopefully.

Intake is hitting the brake fluid reservoir. The intake also happens to have an indent there for clearance reasons, giving me more of a reason to believe this is the issue.

Will adjust the intake and report back for future solution-seekers.

Attachments

OP
ctz

ctz

Reactions
City
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 RS3
Thread Starter #3
SOLVED...Hopefully.

Intake is hitting the brake fluid reservoir. The intake also happens to have an indent there for clearance reasons, giving me more of a reason to believe this is the issue.

Will adjust the intake and report back for future solution-seekers.
Issue officially SOLVED. Fitment just needed a little bit of tinkering. Tight fit!